October 12, 2010 | 1 Comment
Designed by Streng | Country: United States
“Scope: Devise a consumer experience strategy to reintroduce the Tang brand in North America. Disrupt this market category. Design Research and Development must address the core user experience. Solutions must address packaging form, visual elements and retail presence. Concept development may also address formulation, platform and logistics process.
Brand Goal: Understand and quantify the potential customer through research and observation. Understand and design a Tang brand experience by leveraging key pillars of engaging delight, iconic presentation and state-of-the-art emotional insight in a designed user experience.
• Product use must engage sensory experiences through a means that creates positive associations with the use of the product and brand.
• Product presence must evoke an anticipatory response in consumers.
• Product should impart a sense of comfort in a new experience at the point of sale.
• Product should be visually iconic in form, color and graphic elements.
• Product solutions are expected to leverage additional opportunities related to manufacturing, distribution, retail presentation or process that offer positive market benefits.”
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c02/h06/mnt/28959/domains/lovelypackage.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399